Monday, March 26, 2007

How do I spend my retirement time?

This is the question which always bugged me for the past few years even though I still have 15 years ++ before I finally retire. 15 years is a short time when one has not made any effort to prepare for one’s retirement. At least that is what I am thinking and I need to do something to prepare myself starting from now.

I have been trying to find the answer by searching the internet. Most website prepares us on the financial and health of retirement. It tells us options to grow our money to meet our retirement goals and it tells us how to keep fit so that we will be able to spend our retirement healthily. However it does not tell us options on how to spend our time and to prepare us not to have a boring life during our retirement.

At the moment, I can not find the answer myself too. That is the reason I am starting this blog site. I will share with you my journey on my quest to find the answer for my own retirement. You can also share my journey with your ideas, suggestions or experiences. I hope that it will not only benefit me but it will also benefit other people as it can also serve as a “wake up call” for those people who have not start planning on how they will spend their time during their retirement. Happy reading!!

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Technorati Tag Builder Tool

No comments: